The Waterhouse Club issues biannual updates of expeditions and events, in December and June, which provide a snapshot of what is planned. The updates enable members to express early interest in any of the offerings which assists in planning future expeditions and events. An expression of interest will place your name on a priority list which will be held open for a few days after invitations are issued closer to the date of the expedition or event. Bookings are accepted in order of receipt of registration and payment. Expeditions and events are frequently oversubscribed and in those circumstances a waiting list is maintained. Invitations, expression of interest and booking forms are also available on line via this ‘What’s on’ page.
- Kangaroo Island 2019, Rocks, Fossils, Feathers and Fur
- Granites and Glaciers, October 2019
- The Dinosaurs of China, 2020
- The Islands that Darwin Missed to the Sub Antarctic islands of New Zealand, and Macquarie Island, December 2020
- A cruise on ‘True North’ – to the Sepik River and Bougainville Island, November 2021